Pages

Food: Cream Cheese Fudge

Obviously, by my choice in baking endeavors I'm a huge sucker for cream cheese and chocolate so when I saw this recipe I knew it'd be in my near future. I have to say though that this may very well be one of those "too much of a good thing" situations. This fudge is ok but definitely a far cry from any traditional fudge I've had. I feel like there needed to be more balance to the sweetness (nuts maybe). I attempted cutting the sugar and using semi-sweet chocolate but I'd recommend going with the original recipe. One thing is for sure, a little bit goes a loooooong way because this stuff is RICH. Also, if you look at the ingredients this sounds more like a frosting than a stand along treat and that is definitely a great way to go.


Cream Cheese Fudge
Recipe Courtesy of Stater Bros. powedered Sugar :)

Ingredients
*6 oz. cream cheese, softened
*4 oz. squares unsweetened chocolate
*4 c. confectioner's sugar
*1/2 tsp. vanilla
*dash of salt

Directions
Cream cream cheese in bowl until smooth. Slowly blend in powdered sugar and salt.

Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl and fold into cream cheese mixture. Add vanilla.



Pour into 13x9 pan and spread out to desired thickness.

Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes. Cut into [small] squares.



Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment